WHY CHOOSE CBD DAILY?
- CBD DAILY products are made with a higher Hemp CBD concentration level than most products on the market.
- CBD DAILY is manufactured by Earthly Body, a trusted manufacturer of natural personal care products with quality and integrity since 1996.
- CBD DAILY products use all natural ingredients and quality Hemp CBD.
- All CBD DAILY products are PETA and Leaping Bunny Certified.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the 150+ naturally occurring Phytocannabinoids found in certain strains of hemp and in all cannabis plant strains. It is legal in many places around the world and is used to promote overall well-being.
Absolutely not! All our CBD Daily products are THC-free. THC is the component in CBD that induces the highs that have been associated with cannabis.
Yes, CBD Daily uses CBD derived from hemp that is THC-free – which is drug-free, and can be sold everywhere legally. As of 2019, CBD derived from hemp is legal nationwide! This includes all hemp-derived CBD products like oils, ointments, shampoos, and all of our products!
Not from CBD Daily.
While we use natural ingredients not intended to be harmful, we always recommend you consult your doctor before use.
All of our CBD Daily products offer amazing benefits, but we offer a range of varying formulas with different packaging and application styles to address your lifestyle needs and preferences. The Intensive Cream provides a rich, creamy feel, while the serum is a more lightweight consistency. Both are extremely popular, and we recommend you try them out to see which works better for you.
This depends on the product and is measured by CBD grams per container volume.
|Serum||0.67 oz / 20 ml||60 mg|
|Serum Rollerball||0.34 fl oz / 10 ml||30 mg|
|Intensive Cream||1.7 oz / 48 g||60 mg|
|Active Spray||2oz / 60 ml||60 mg|
|Massage Lotion||8 oz / 237 ml||240 mg|
|Shampoo||16oz / 473 ml||10 mg|
|Conditioner||16oz / 473 ml||10 mg|
|Candle||6 oz / 170 g||60 mg|
|Salve / Lip Balm||0.3 oz / 8.5 g||20 mg|
|Triple Strength Intensive Cream||1.7 oz /48g||180mg|
Most people will feel immediate relief within one minute of application. However, there’s about 10% of people with higher tolerance that we suggest “layering” if they don’t feel relief with one application. This means applying again in five minutes and, if necessary, one more time five minutes later. You can compare it to taking two aspirins instead of one.
All our products are great for well-being and post workout recover, but how and where you decide to use it can depend on intensity of situation, circumstances, and personal preference. Take a look at our dosages above to help decide the right products for you.
A: It has all the same relieving and soothing benefits of the original formula, but with a greater concentration of 180mg instead of 60mg (in our 1.7 oz size), for three times more powerful relief.
If this is the case for your order-please follow the below instructions.
- Verify the shipping address
- Check for a notice of attempted delivery
- Check the delivery location
- Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: porches, in bushes, in front of garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather.
- Check if someone else accepted delivery
- I.e. family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you
- Check with your postal carrier
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- If your order is 36 hours past the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected time frame due to severe weather conditions or other unexpected issues. It may take additional time for delivery. If the tracking doesn’t update within 3 weeks, the package is considered missing at that point.
*If the package is determined as missing, Earthly Body reserves the right to send a replacement. Please note that refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.
CBD was first discovered in the 1940s by Roger Adams, a chemistry professor at the University of Illinois. Adams separated the CBD oil from the hemp itself to study its properties and found it had many benefits.
In the 60s, an Israeli chemist, Raphael Mechoulam took the research, further synthesizing cannabinoids — including CBD, THC and others — and describing their chemical structures for future research. Further research continued and finally, the first CBD oil meant for therapeutic use was released by the British Pharmacopoeia.